Uv sterlizers

Fishman247

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
37
Location
Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size would be needed on a 440 gallon for blue dotted rays
 
Buy one for a pond lol but for real like others have said check out the different manufactures and what they recommend I have exactly half the gallon amount and run an 80 watt from aqua ultraviolet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new