Valentini puffer loves to eat noir

  • Thread starter Thread starter big man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

big man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Messages
182
Reaction score
48
Location
Sanjose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently my Valentini Puffer love to eat noir I put for my tang an fox face. It's very strange. I always give him brine shrimp or a small peice of raw shrimp and he eats all of it. I'm just wondering does anyone else have a puffer that eats noir. also is it a bad thing for him to eat it or a good thing because he's a carnivore
 
Recently my Valentini Puffer love to eat noir I put for my tang an fox face. It's very strange. I always give him brine shrimp or a small peice of raw shrimp and he eats all of it. I'm just wondering does anyone else have a puffer that eats noir. also is it a bad thing for him to eat it or a good thing because he's a carnivore
Mine does the same. Competes with the foxface. I think he likes the texture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new