• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Valentini Puffer

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Noel01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Messages
345
Reaction score
63
Location
NE
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Valentini Puffer
Selling for a friend. He has joined the fire department and had to leave this guy behind. I have him in my tank at the moment. Eats well and is a very curious fish. Even lets you pet him.
 
Valentini Puffer
Selling for a friend. He has joined the fire department and had to leave this guy behind. I have him in my tank at the moment. Eats well and is a very curious fish. Even lets you pet him.
Wish I could get him. If u offer shipping let me know
 
Wish I could get him. If u offer shipping let me know

If nothing comes up with someone local I will talk to the local fish shop about shipping it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new