VanGogh's 48x48x24 Rimless!!!!

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg


IMG_1742.jpg


Getting some color back....
 
I am in no way moving a 96x96x24 tank.......i want no part of it LOL

Lookin good Rich! Colors def improvin!
 
LOL!!!!

I want no part of it either, it was just a suggestion! ;)

Seriously though, the tank is looking good! Oh, here is the site that I bought my sheet of 5053 Al from www.mcmaster.com I'm thinking that shipping on a 48x60(?) sheet would be a killer.
 
I think you need to build yourself a small army to even consider moving a tank that size....also get the ok to take down a wall to get it in....in which case you will need an army to defend yourself against the wifey anyway hehehe I know I would!:bigsmile:
 
If you need sheets of aluminum lemme know, my buddy runs a bodyshop and is a master welder, can get the stuff pretty cheap, he might have a line on some just lemme know size
 
You are welcome to come by and check this out Rich, I can't believe how COOL the ballasts and bulbs run now, the Al over the ballast is barely even warm to the touch.
 
And Mike you're fired for suggesting a bigger tank!!! :xd:

But in all seriousness Rich, the tank is really coming along nice. Looks like you got a lot of your color back too. I'll have to check it all out this weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new