Varios 4 pump recieved with Box repacked, Previously been cut open

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lstmysock11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today recieved my order from BRS to find my Varios 4 pump that I ordered new had the box cut open on a couple sides and repacked. Never bothered to even tape the box. Does not look like it had been used but nothing else this should be considered an open box with the box being CUT open by someone prior to shipment.

Darrell Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call Bulk Reef should be able to get Discount or send back to get new unopened box.

OP
OP
L

lstmysock11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call Bulk Reef should be able to get Discount or send back to get new unopened box.
Just did that and they issued a 30 dollar refund! :) Box was clearly cut open by someone before it was shipped and had to be carefully put into the shipping box as it would bust open if not held together.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just did that and they issued a 30 dollar refund! :) Box was clearly cut open by someone before it was shipped and had to be carefully put into the shipping box as it would bust open if not held together.
Very sorry to hear about this! It sounds like you and the customer service team were able to come to a resolution, but if you're still in need of assistance, feel free to shoot us a PM and we're happy to help!

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had no doubt they would deal with you in a professional manner. They have by far the best customer service of any company i have ever dealt with! Definitely 5 star!

OP
OP
L

lstmysock11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had no doubt they would deal with you in a professional manner. They have by far the best customer service of any company i have ever dealt with! Definitely 5 star!
I see that and very impressed with there Customer service. Someone should keep an eye out for what they ship this could have been avoided.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back