• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Varios 6 Reef Octopus

Item Price
310
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

scott11

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
123
Reaction score
40
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a Varios 6. Works great, just more than I need for my tank. Comes with parts shown in photo in the next post, including 3D printed power brick mount. $310 shipped
 
20260823_151222_D448E459-F2D1-430B-9E77-97D09E6D6B35.png

Can provide more photos upon request.
 
Bump- price drop $300
Shipped.

Open to trades/partial trades for Apex accessories

- top off parts/module
- PMUP
- optical sensors
- WXM
- potentially DOS/DDR
- Breakout (Neptune or 3 party)

Also would consider trade for a skimmer with an internal DC pump, small footprint.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new