Varios 8 intake screen replacement

RCS82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Hoping someone from Coralvue can chime in. I have a broken intake screen on my varios 8 pump that I'm trying to get replaced. My LFS where I purchased the pump has tried to get a replacement but after a couple months now they've told me that they haven't gotten a reply back from Coralvue. Is there anyone here with Coralvue that can help?
Thanks

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,
Hoping someone from Coralvue can chime in. I have a broken intake screen on my varios 8 pump that I'm trying to get replaced. My LFS where I purchased the pump has tried to get a replacement but after a couple months now they've told me that they haven't gotten a reply back from Coralvue. Is there anyone here with Coralvue that can help?
Thanks

I’m not sure who your LFS reached out to - I have found CoralVue support to be responsive and helpful.

Let’s see if we can get you some help here...

@Jeff@CoralVue @CoralVue #reefoctopus #Varios

OP
OP
RCS82

RCS82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LFS had said they tried contacting Coralvue with no luck. I had looked on Coralvue's site maybe a month ago and did not see those strainers. I emailed Coralvue myself but did not get a reply last month. Thanks for posting those strainers and thanks for the previous reply here Peace River.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LFS had said they tried contacting Coralvue with no luck. I had looked on Coralvue's site maybe a month ago and did not see those strainers. I emailed Coralvue myself but did not get a reply last month. Thanks for posting those strainers and thanks for the previous reply here Peace River.

Hi @RCS82! Thanks @Peace River for tagging me!

If that strainer link above isn't what you are looking for, or if you need additional assistance, please email [email protected]. You are welcome to cc me ([email protected]) so that I can check to make sure your case was issued a trouble ticket so that a member of our team can follow up.

Thank you for choosing Reef Octopus!

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. It's what I'm looking for but was hoping to go thru my LFS as I'm in Canada and not sure what it would cost me ordering a 10 dollar strainer and then having it shipped here. I'll send an email though thanks.

You are welcome. It is possible we could work with your LFS to bring in the strainer with their next shipment of CoralVue products. You are welcome to propose that as a solution in your message when you reach out to support!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back