• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Varios4 return pump

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

4kidsandapug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Used but great condition:

Varios4 return pump and DC

ships from 17402

7BA49DD7-A5D2-400C-8E4B-230666DBEB29.jpeg AD5097C4-E206-4813-8D41-E77BF78840A3.jpeg 888B925F-B375-486C-8CE8-8D5C0522BFAE.jpeg

BiggSean

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sent you a couple of PMs to find about tracking but no response. I paid for this six days ago.

BiggSean

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i sure hope you reported this guy to admins!
I finally got the pump last Friday however it was missing nearly ALL of the original accessories including:

- All pvc fittings (pump is completely unusable without them). I didn't even get the barb pictured in the listing.
- Float switch
- Float switch bracket
- Controller bracket.

All I got was the pump and the controller, nothing else. I still have an open paypal claim in the hopes that I can recover some of the money I shelled out for this as I'm going to have to purchase all of these parts out of pocket now.

Saltysav96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got the pump last Friday however it was missing nearly ALL of the original accessories including:

- All pvc fittings (pump is completely unusable without them). I didn't even get the barb pictured in the listing.
- Float switch
- Float switch bracket
- Controller bracket.

All I got was the pump and the controller, nothing else. I still have an open paypal claim in the hopes that I can recover some of the money I shelled out for this as I'm going to have to purchase all of these parts out of pocket now.
i would still report him! thats awful. i have never had an issue buying anything off here. seems that guy has posted multiple items for sale

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

- Float switch
- Float switch bracket
- Controller bracket.

I'd leave a feedback score and indicate your experience so others are aware.

BiggSean

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I still have an open PayPal claim against this seller. I requested a partial refund of $87.37 in the dispute (what the missing parts would cost for me to purchase them from CoralVue).

The seller responded saying he would give me a refund of $87.37 IF I SENT THE PUMP BACK TO HIM. I originally paid $150 for the pump, so I would still be out $62.63 with no pump if I agreed to this, and of course he would get to pocket $87.37.

BUYER BEWARE of this seller!!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back