Various Corals for Sale for Cheap

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am redoing my tank so I have some corals for sale. We can meet near Camelback and Central or I can bring to the Jan 11th meeting.

Buy any 1 for $20. 2 for $35 or 3 or more $15/each
3"+ frags of Tyree neon green leather - $20
Large frags of mummy eye chalice
Large frags of bubble gum digi
large frags of purple stylo
Sunset shrooms - orange and green

Free large purple, orange or season's greeting frags with other purchases while supplies last.

Large colony of mummy eye chalice. 5"+ round - $60

If you spent too much on X-mas and but still really want the frags, let me know and I can give them to you for free.

If you want the frags, hurry and let me know because I will take all unsold frags to the LFS soon.

Van.

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have whole colonies of PROLIFIC rainbow pocilliporas if anyone wants them. I got it at the frag auction from one of the FRAG executive members. I forgot whom. It grows very well.

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I also have some rainbow anemones. The LFS gave me $45/trade the last time, but I'd rather local reefers have them.

$30/ea. 3+ inches when fully open. Or trade for a yellow tang/yellow coris wrasse/kole tang for my frag tank. That's what I plan to trade the anemones for at the LFS.

My frag tank 5' long x 2.5' wide i so no worries about a tang in there.

Caruso86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the frags today Van! For anyone thinking about possibly buying, dont hesitate! Huge, generous frags with even some extras and all healthy looking! Everything looked amazing after about 10 min in my tank! Thanks again Van!

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the frags today Van! For anyone thinking about possibly buying, dont hesitate! Huge, generous frags with even some extras and all healthy looking! Everything looked amazing after about 10 min in my tank! Thanks again Van!
Thanx. Glad they are doing good

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What area are you located and do you have pics?
I don’t really take good pics. These are pretty standard corals. I am in North Central Phoenix. If the frags do not fit your expectations in any way, they are free. My currents buyers have been pretty happy.

Nimblylol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t really take good pics. These are pretty standard corals. I am in North Central Phoenix. If the frags do not fit your expectations in any way, they are free. My currents buyers have been pretty happy.
I’m interested in the rainbows? I’m looking for a smaller one, and I’ll be up in your area tomorrow afternoon. Do you have any left?

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have whole colonies of PROLIFIC rainbow pocilliporas if anyone wants them. I got it at the frag auction from one of the FRAG executive members. I forgot whom. It grows very well.
Oh, that was mine. I'm sorry I cursed you with the coral herpes... :)

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually like it. It does propogate but nothing I can’t control.

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The absolute worst thing I ever got from PROP/FRAG auctions are Jokers palys. I see them for sale sometimes, and I really want to warn people, but didn’t want to be a jerk to sellers. Jokers grow like crazy, are not pretty and are super hard to control.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like
1 ea frag of bubble gum digi
1ea frag of purple stylo

I would like to get them at the meeting on the 11th if you still have them by then.

Sharkbait40

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, if still available I would like a few leathers and a few mushrooms along with anything else you want to throw in the bag as have good lighting and run Radion's but, I haven't taken the full plunge and commitment into SPS. I don't think I will make it to the meeting as I am way behind on honey-do's but, I could meet you on your way north on Sat before or after the meeting or somewhere in your area on Sunday. Regards, Norm

Sharkbait40

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Van, everything is open and doing great. It was nice to see you again after my 10 plus years of taking a break from this addictive hobby.

OP
OP
vanpire

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry, but no shipping. I get enough demands in Phoenix, and my LFS also gives really good credit on them so shipping would be too much of a hassle.

You can see that I am a lazy seller. I don't even bother with pics.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.1%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 27.9%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 75 48.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back