• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Various Frags for sale, Orlando Area

RalphsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to make some room and fund an equipment upgrade. I have the following frags for sale. Feel free to PM me me with questions, etc. I will be adding pictures shortly.

WWC Grafted caps. Nice, big pieces. Larger ones are on 1+" tiles, with a couple smaller ones on plugs. Nice color balance on them, too. $40 for the small ones, $75 for the larger ones.

Mystic Sunset monti. Various sizes from under 1" all the way to a huge rectangle size rock (probably 9"x5" at least, completely covered with it. Small frags for $10, all the way to the large rock for $60. I have 2 rectangular Captain Salty's frag racks that have been encrusted upon by this piece. The size of the coral on them are approximately 4"x4" each. $40 for those including the racks.

Cherry Tree montis of various sizes, ranging from under 1" all the way to closer to 2+". $20 for small, $35 for the larger ones.

SniperSPS Mystic Monti. Not often seen these days. These have a bright green outer rim with a darker green center. Around 1" in size. $30. I also have a corner frag rack that has been overtaken by the monti. It is around 6"x6". $90 for that, including the rack.

Jason Fox Cold Fusion Montis. From 1" to 2+". Smaller frags $25, larger $40.

Superman Montis. Dime sized $15, 1.5 or so" $25.

Bubble Gum digi monti frag. It is 1" long, and mounted horizontally upon a tile. Encrusted and already growing upward. $25. I can also cut my parent colony for additional frags.

Chili Pepper Monti frag. Between nickel and quarter sized. $25.

Jack-o-lantern leptastrea frags. 2 dime-sized for $15 each, and a nickel to quarter-sized piece for $20.

I also have live rock in a second tank with bright red/orange mushrooms. Some shrooms are attached to smaller rubble pieces. Asking $10 for a good sized shroom. Some are tiny babies, and some are 3+" when fully opened and happy.

Not able to ship at the moment, but I will meet nearby.

Thanks for looking.

reefertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to make some room and fund an equipment upgrade. I have the following frags for sale. Feel free to PM me me with questions, etc. I will be adding pictures shortly.

WWC Grafted caps. Nice, big pieces. Larger ones are on 1+" tiles, with a couple smaller ones on plugs. Nice color balance on them, too. $40 for the small ones, $75 for the larger ones.

Mystic Sunset monti. Various sizes from under 1" all the way to a huge rectangle size rock (probably 9"x5" at least, completely covered with it. Small frags for $10, all the way to the large rock for $60. I have 2 rectangular Captain Salty's frag racks that have been encrusted upon by this piece. The size of the coral on them are approximately 4"x4" each. $40 for those including the racks.

Cherry Tree montis of various sizes, ranging from under 1" all the way to closer to 2+". $20 for small, $35 for the larger ones.

SniperSPS Mystic Monti. Not often seen these days. These have a bright green outer rim with a darker green center. Around 1" in size. $30. I also have a corner frag rack that has been overtaken by the monti. It is around 6"x6". $90 for that, including the rack.

Jason Fox Cold Fusion Montis. From 1" to 2+". Smaller frags $25, larger $40.

Superman Montis. Dime sized $15, 1.5 or so" $25.

Bubble Gum digi monti frag. It is 1" long, and mounted horizontally upon a tile. Encrusted and already growing upward. $25. I can also cut my parent colony for additional frags.

Chili Pepper Monti frag. Between nickel and quarter sized. $25.

Jack-o-lantern leptastrea frags. 2 dime-sized for $15 each, and a nickel to quarter-sized piece for $20.

I also have live rock in a second tank with bright red/orange mushrooms. Some shrooms are attached to smaller rubble pieces. Asking $10 for a good sized shroom. Some are tiny babies, and some are 3+" when fully opened and happy.

Not able to ship at the moment, but I will meet nearby.

Thanks for looking.
Any pics?