• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Various Reef Tank Components for Sale

spirou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am now parting out my system. All items were brand new in June of this year. System was operational in July, and has to be sold due to unexpected long distance move. System was fully cycled, but never had livestock, so all components are disease and medication free!

Please see below and PM me if you are interested. Prices are inclusive of shipping unless otherwise noted. All items are available in, or shipped from, 94510 using UPS.

• Innovative Marine 200g DT – eurobraced, internal overflow; includes aluminum IM stand ($2,000, local buyers only, no shipping)
  • Trigger Sapphire CR 44 Sump w/ 3 filter socks ($500, $425 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Reef Octopus Regal 250 S Skimmer ($500, $425 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Reef Octopus Skimmer Auto Neck Cleaner ($100)
  • Reef Octopus 4” Waste Collector ($150)
  • Pentair 80W UV Sterlizer with Sicce Synchra 2.0 ($450 for local buyers only; too difficult to package well to ensure bulb and quartz sleeve arrive in tact)
  • Clear Water CW 300 also fed by a Sicce Synchra 2.0 ($500, $450 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Algae Grow Light for Fuge (I forget the brand, it’s a $25 light off Amazon) ($15)
  • Vectra L2 DC Return Pump (SOLD)
  • Tunze Osmolator ATO system (SOLD)
  • 20 gallon Seamless Sump 1R retromolded ATO reservoir ($125, $75 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • NEVER USED!: Reef Octopus CalReact 200 w/ Tunze Regulator and Solenoid and 5lb CO2 bottle ($750, $650 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • 4 – Ecotech MP40 wave pumps (SOLD)
  • 3 – Ecotech XR30 G5 Pro with Diffusers (less than 100 hours on each) (SOLD)
  • 3 - Ecotech XR 30 Rear Tank Mount ($50 each)
  • Eco tech 70.5" RMS light track ($75, $50 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • 2 – Finnex Titanium Heaters, 300w each (BOTH SOLD)
  • Neptune System (SOLD)
  • Neptune PM 1 module with pH probe ($100)
  • Marine Depot 6-Stage 100g/day RODI system with complete set of extra filters (SOLD)
  • About 200 lbs Fiji Pink Sand, comes in/with 32g brute trash can ($150, local buyers only - no shipping)
  • Various CaribSea Life Rock, mostly arches and pedestals (Prices below are for rock only and DO NOT include shipping. If you want these shipped you will need pay shipping and packaging)
    • 2 - 24" long arches ($150 each)
    • 4 - small arches ($50 each)
    • 1 - 16" tall tree pedestal ($150)
    • 1 - 16" tall multi level pedestal ($200)
    • 4 - ~8" rounded cave pieces ($35 each)
  • 1 Refractometer with calibration fluid ($30)
  • 1 Hydrometer ($25)
  • Hanna Instruments Testers (ALL SOLD)
    • pH
    • Calcium
    • Magnesium
    • Temperature
    • Salinity/Temperature
    • Alkalinity
    • Phosphate

Last edited:

IzzysPop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the RODI system the Economy or Advanced version?

OP
OP
S

spirou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the RODI system the Economy or Advanced version?
It's this one:

IzzysPop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's this one:
Cool, wanted to make sure it was the one with the TDS monitor. PM'ing you for details

zip70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take the Tunze Ostomater ATO. Is it 3155 model? Any pic?

OP
OP
S

spirou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze ATO sold. REservoir still available. OP updated.

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was waiting for a text of pictures of the UV and g5s, never got anything. Has anybody else actually seen any of this stuff?

OP
OP
S

spirou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has only been 4-5 hours since you requested the pictures. While I am trying to get back to everyone as quickly as possible, I have received a lot of inquiries and I am also very busy with work. I have had a hard time keeping up with all of the inquiries, and I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I am on the west coast, and just finished my work day about 30 minutes ago.

Unfortunately, someone else committed to buying the lights already. While many people are expressing interest in the same items, the first person to commit to the purchase with payment gets the item. If a buyer asks me for first right of refusal, I will give them "dibs" for a short period of time while they make their consideration. You did not ask for that.

I will send photos to anyone interested. Simply PM me with your request. I have been texting photos to other buyers on here. Frankly, I don't appreciate your insinuation that my post is fraudulent; it is not. I am executing transactions on PayPal, which assures the buyer of recourse if an item does not arrive, or arrives other than stated.

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just going on what you said you were going to do. You said you were going to text photos and never did.

I wasn't insinuating anything, just asking if anybody had seen photos. Most people don't throw away the boxes within 3 months of buying $2400 worth of lights. There have been issues with sales on the site before so I was just looking out for the group as a whole. You have zero posts or activity anywhere other than a sale thread with some good equipment, with no photos, and no boxes. Posting some photos on here to show what you have would help you with creditability.

Again, I was not insinuating some form of "fraud", you brought that up.

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am now parting out my system. All items were brand new in June of this year. System was operational in July, and has to be sold due to unexpected long distance move. System was fully cycled, but never had livestock, so all components are disease and medication free!

Please see below and PM me if you are interested. Prices are inclusive of shipping unless otherwise noted. All items are available in, or shipped from, 94510 using UPS.

• Innovative Marine 200g DT – eurobraced, internal overflow; includes aluminum IM stand ($2,000, local buyers only, no shipping)
  • Trigger Sapphire CR 44 Sump w/ 3 filter socks ($500, $425 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Reef Octopus Regal 250 S Skimmer ($500, $425 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Reef Octopus Skimmer Auto Neck Cleaner ($100)
  • Reef Octopus 4” Waste Collector ($150)
  • Pentair 80W UV Sterlizer with Sicce Synchra 2.0 ($450 for local buyers only; too difficult to package well to ensure bulb and quartz sleeve arrive in tact)
  • Clear Water CW 300 also fed by a Sicce Synchra 2.0 ($500, $450 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Algae Grow Light for Fuge (I forget the brand, it’s a $25 light off Amazon) ($15)
  • Vectra L2 DC Return Pump (SOLD)
  • Tunze Osmolator ATO system (SOLD)
  • 20 gallon Seamless Sump 1R retromolded ATO reservoir ($125, $75 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • NEVER USED!: Reef Octopus CalReact 200 w/ Tunze Regulator and Solenoid and 5lb CO2 bottle ($750, $650 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • 4 – Ecotech MP40 wave pumps (SOLD)
  • 3 – Ecotech XR30 G5 Pro with Diffusers (less than 100 hours on each) (SOLD)
  • 3 - Ecotech XR 30 Rear Tank Mount ($50 each)
  • Eco tech 70.5" RMS light track ($75, $50 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • 2 – Finnex Titanium Heaters, 300w each (BOTH SOLD)
  • Neptune System (SOLD)
  • Neptune PM 1 module with pH probe ($100)
  • Marine Depot 6-Stage 100g/day RODI system with complete set of extra filters (SOLD)
  • About 200 lbs Fiji Pink Sand, comes in/with 32g brute trash can ($150, local buyers only - no shipping)
  • Various CaribSea Life Rock, mostly arches and pedestals (Prices below are for rock only and DO NOT include shipping. If you want these shipped you will need pay shipping and packaging)
    • 2 - 24" long arches ($150 each)
    • 4 - small arches ($50 each)
    • 1 - 16" tall tree pedestal ($150)
    • 1 - 16" tall multi level pedestal ($200)
    • 4 - ~8" rounded cave pieces ($35 each)
  • 1 Refractometer with calibration fluid ($30)
  • 1 Hydrometer ($25)
  • Hanna Instruments Testers (ALL SOLD)
    • pH
    • Calcium
    • Magnesium
    • Temperature
    • Salinity/Temperature
    • Alkalinity
    • Phosphate
Can you pic the rock and post please?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back