Vectra Availabilty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ted_C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say, I made the switch from Waveline return pumps to Vectra return pumps because of the past supply issues with the waveline.

Now I am looking for more vectra's (l1's) to fill out my needs and find they are unavailable from many on-line and local retailers.

I went with Vectra and the ecotech brand more for piece of mind than anything else. If I were to have a pump fail - I thought I could get a replacement in a timely fashion.

Please correct whatever issue is causing this!

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a small issue I have seen mentioned elsewhere with supply of a single component... I think that's been rectified now and supply should be picking up again... have you checked again??

OP
OP
Ted_C

Ted_C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a small issue I have seen mentioned elsewhere with supply of a single component... I think that's been rectified now and supply should be picking up again... have you checked again??
I haven't. I'm thinking of switching over the reamining wavelines to Red Dragons. The Vectra L1 I am running on a tank has been running pretty hot (External). I like the idea of their auto-flush mechanism.

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use a Vectra L1 but internally. I've heard they run hot and have a higher than normal failure rate when used externally. Not trying to badmouth Ecotech, I have $3000 of their products in my tank.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I haven't. I'm thinking of switching over the reamining wavelines to Red Dragons. The Vectra L1 I am running on a tank has been running pretty hot (External). I like the idea of their auto-flush mechanism.
I went to a Red Dragon 3 150 watt after my second L1 failure.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.2%
Back