Vectra Availabilty

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ted_C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ted_C

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
176
Reaction score
135
Location
Clearwater, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say, I made the switch from Waveline return pumps to Vectra return pumps because of the past supply issues with the waveline.

Now I am looking for more vectra's (l1's) to fill out my needs and find they are unavailable from many on-line and local retailers.

I went with Vectra and the ecotech brand more for piece of mind than anything else. If I were to have a pump fail - I thought I could get a replacement in a timely fashion.

Please correct whatever issue is causing this!
 
There was a small issue I have seen mentioned elsewhere with supply of a single component... I think that's been rectified now and supply should be picking up again... have you checked again??
 
There was a small issue I have seen mentioned elsewhere with supply of a single component... I think that's been rectified now and supply should be picking up again... have you checked again??
I haven't. I'm thinking of switching over the reamining wavelines to Red Dragons. The Vectra L1 I am running on a tank has been running pretty hot (External). I like the idea of their auto-flush mechanism.
 
I use a Vectra L1 but internally. I've heard they run hot and have a higher than normal failure rate when used externally. Not trying to badmouth Ecotech, I have $3000 of their products in my tank.
 
I haven't. I'm thinking of switching over the reamining wavelines to Red Dragons. The Vectra L1 I am running on a tank has been running pretty hot (External). I like the idea of their auto-flush mechanism.
I went to a Red Dragon 3 150 watt after my second L1 failure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new