Vectra L1 - After 1year+

  • Thread starter Thread starter adhd_nerd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I stick with AC pumps...Fluval SP line. Not loud at all and I feel AC pumps are more reliable. They also cost a lot less. I'm also the kind of guy that uses T5 instead of LED...just saying ;)
 
Spend the money on a Red Dragon pump and it will be the only pump you ever have to buy again;) And I still run T5 too, lol
 
s
My tank is over 2.5 years. My Vectra M1 return is the only piece of equipment that has NEVER been serviced. Runs perfectly fine. Would buy again :)
I would definitely take it apart and service it atleast every year. Its easy to disassemble and put into a bucket of citric acid or vinegar solution and give it a light brush on the impeller assembly and motor bore on the housing. Cheers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new