VECTRA L1 Driver Port

Dumaurier7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
760
Reaction score
276
Location
Carribean
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all , I read somwhere that the accessory port on the VECTRA is for a level switch which is to be used for low level protection , is this correct? is this feature presently functional ?
 
Hi, I've heard the same thing but it's. Not currently active.
 
Was just on the phone w Tim at EcoTech yesterday and was asking about this. He confirmed that nothing has been done with this feature yet to the best of his knowledge.

I'd say this isn't going to come into play until the inevitable release of a "controller" by EcoTech, which will likely employ the Reeflink, the EcoSmartLive platform and an add-on Powerbar/Main module.

All theories.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new