Vectra L2 issue

90reefernyc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
19
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am having some kind of flow issue with this pump. I purchased brand new to use on my manifold that is connected to a UV sterilizer and an Arid N24.
When I first started it up and for about 2 weeks, I was getting 400 GPH out of UV and about 190 out of Arid. Pump set to about 70% power on Mobius. I have apex flow meters on the returns to measure flow.
One day I lose power and now I put all the settings on the pump as before and I am struggling to get over 300 on UV and 160 on Arid. I actually just bumped up the pump to 95% and I am still only at 302 for UV and 166 on Arid. This pump can definitely push more am I doing something wrong?
Thank you
 
Can you post pictures of the manifold you made and also state which size plumbing you used. That is very important. It's bizarre that you got the big drop. Maybe you sucked in something on valute during power outage?

Did you dissassemble and take a look?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new