Vectra M1 switches off

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rando
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rando

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
299
Reaction score
132
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my Vectra M1 always switches itself off as soon as I switch off my Vortech pumps. This is of course unfavorable because the water level in the filter compartment rises threateningly. I don't have the Vectra on the same power distribution board as the Vortech pump, but it always switches itself off and even jumps to feed mode. I checked everything in Mobius, everything is OK according to the app. The Vectra has also not been running constantly since the last firmware update. The water level in the overflow chamber changes its height every minute. either it splashes or it slurps and gurgles. Adjustment is somehow no longer possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new