• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vectra M2 Helios 700w (350w x2)

Item Price
$200-325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nomad6

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2022
Messages
182
Reaction score
116
Location
el paso
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helping a friend sell some equipment. Mint condition used for less than a year pricing and contact info below. Located in SA, Tx area.

$325 Shipped for the pump
$200 Shipped for the heater

Email address: [email protected]

Thank you.


IMG_2085.jpeg
IMG_2083.jpeg IMG_2082.jpeg IMG_2087.jpeg IMG_2089.jpeg IMG_2088.jpeg IMG_2084.jpeg IMG_2085.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new