Vectra pump in closed loop mode

TMC1313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have a few questions about my vectra pump. I'm running a vectra S2 on a close loop. My problem is I "THINK" it's in reef crest mode, but how can I be sure? I'm using the mobius app and I drag the reef crest mode over to the timeline, but it seems I can't get a full 24 hour setting. There is a 15 minute gap between 11:45pm and 12:00am. Is that normal? Also, when I look at my driver the leds don't seem random to me like it should be for reefcrest mode. They ramp up and down, but not randomly, but a very consistent up and down. Is this also normal for this setting? I can't find any answers online or in videos. Any help or answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything I could find indicates "random", but's it kind of lacking in specifics. I have a random mode of my Sicce and it's definitely random (you can both hear and see it reflected on the controller).

A lot of my settings run 00:00 to 23:59, so the 11:45pm doesn't strike me as particularly unusual.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Vectra M2 and i just have it set at constant speed more for 24 hour cycle at 45%. You can use your finger in the wheel diagram to set the time limit and use template to pick the mode you want.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back