Vectra S2 way too strong even when set to lowest setting

Roman'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7428.jpeg

So i have a red sea reefer 350 and initially set the flow to 1% which ik is too low but this is irrelevant rn the flow being output was definitely 1% now altough it says 1% and on the controller i cant scroll the wheel lower the flow is like 50% how do i lower the wattage? or am i doing smth wrong? Help!

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dw thx but its fixed it was like that before but had to calibrate it thats all
Ah, well - glad you were able to figure it out. Yeah, the Vectras do need to go through that initial calibration (not like most pumps where you just set the speed and go!)

Upvote 0

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7428.jpeg

So i have a red sea reefer 350 and initially set the flow to 1% which ik is too low but this is irrelevant rn the flow being output was definitely 1% now altough it says 1% and on the controller i cant scroll the wheel lower the flow is like 50% how do i lower the wattage? or am i doing smth wrong? Help!
Have you calibrated the minimum and maximum flow?

Seems to me that it's possible that the wrong calibration is limiting you from lowering the flow below the minimum set during calibration.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

Roman'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Seems to me that it's possible that the wrong calibration is limiting you from lowering the flow below the minimum set during

Seems to me that it's possible that the wrong calibration is limiting you from lowering the flow below the minimum set during calibration.

Thank you calibrating was the fix

Upvote 0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 151 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%

Back