• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

VelocityTech Buyers Beware!!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dede

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased and paid for a T5 light from this seller on November 1 for $450 and still have not received the item. I have gotten nothing but a run around from the seller who will not provide any information on tracking or proof of shipment. I asked for a refund and got no response from the seller.

Currently I am in the claim process with Paypal, hopefully I can get my money back soon so that I can purchase a light for my 180 gallon tank. Right now I am in limbo until this gets resolved and has really put a bad taste in my mouth for purchasing used equipment.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope all works out for you. It's a shame things like this happen on this site.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back