Vendor Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter VerbsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No experience but they sure like to cook their coral images which is pretty common these days. I have doubts any of the coral shown look like the pics in person but that's JMO. I won't buy from vendors with heavily edited photos but again that's just me.

EDIT: I mean look at some of these images. Even the plugs are red lol

S8.jpg

P1.jpg


https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/200-brand-new-sticks-available-reefprostore-com.827818/
 
No experience but they sure like to cook their coral images which is pretty common these days. I have doubts any of the coral shown look like the pics in person but that's JMO. I won't buy from vendors with heavily edited photos but again that's just me.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/200-brand-new-sticks-available-reefprostore-com.827818/
Thanks for the input! I’m definitely iffy about it as reviews seem pretty mixed. I’m mostly interested in fish which it seems they may have some issues but again it’s mixed.
 
Hey,

Did you end buying from them? I was looking at their website for lyretail Anthias. I saw you also made another post which went unanswered.
 
Update: I bought a yellow Corris and Naoko's Wrasse from them. They arrived today both looking healthy and nipping at nori. So far very pleased, however I never received a tracking number when it was shipping so I dont know what that is about. Other than that great so far.
 
Hey,

Did you end buying from them? I was looking at their website for lyretail Anthias. I saw you also made another post which went unanswered.
Update above. Seems reliable but the no tracking number concerned me a little but there was nothing wrong with the package just make sure you know the date you selected to receive the package on the website. The tracking is done through "shop" app/site but Ive never had a problem with it before.
 
My recommendation when trying to evaluate an online retailer/website is first just go find their contact us page.

If it is clear, has an address, phone, and email, you're at least in an okay spot. If most or all of that is missing, run far far away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new