Ventralis and Central pacific anthias

Beautiful! You should add a P. flavoguttatus now :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
I had a group of red saddles but I'm not sure they'll get along with Central pacific anthias.


How long have you had the group or red saddleds? I almost bought a trio until while researching I discovered that very few people have been able to keep them from killing each other.

Also is it due to the similar colors and shapes that you are worried about their interactions with the central pacific anthias, or are the cp's just too timid.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
I keep the RS for 6 month before selling them off and I never had a problem with them fighting. They do have similar body shape and color so I didn't want to risk losing one or the other.
 
I keep the RS for 6 month before selling them off and I never had a problem with them fighting. They do have similar body shape and color so I didn't want to risk losing one or the other.

Gotcha. I love deepwater fish, especially ventralis anthias. Did you see the Hawaiian males that PIA was selling a while back? Also whats the source on these fish?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
Love those Ventralis. Good luck with them and pls keep us posted on how they're doing. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
What kind of temperature do u keep? I am getting 6 ventralis Anthias next week actually, would like to find out more info on them....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new