Jan 5, 2023 #1 KING KONG Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Dec 26, 2022 Messages 757 Reaction score 377 Location Toronto What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 So I finally got some photos and vedios of vermetid snails which I had. I had set up a powerful pump so that it can't make webs so now it had came out of that rock. Your browser is not able to display this video. Your browser is not able to display this video. Your browser is not able to display this video.
So I finally got some photos and vedios of vermetid snails which I had. I had set up a powerful pump so that it can't make webs so now it had came out of that rock. Your browser is not able to display this video. Your browser is not able to display this video. Your browser is not able to display this video.
Jan 5, 2023 #2 nuxx Verified Sponsor Valuable Member View Badges Platinum Sponsor My Tank Thread Joined May 5, 2015 Messages 1,573 Reaction score 1,627 Location Austin, Tx What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hate those suckers.
Jan 5, 2023 #3 OP OP KING KONG Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Dec 26, 2022 Messages 757 Reaction score 377 Location Toronto What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 nuxx said: Hate those suckers. Click to expand... Yup but I can't mess with my rock as I have started getting coralline on them.
nuxx said: Hate those suckers. Click to expand... Yup but I can't mess with my rock as I have started getting coralline on them.