Versa Dosing Pump Tubing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afrashz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
882
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know which dosing pump tubing on BRS is appropriate for the versa dosing pump. Not the tubing inside the device, the tubing that goes to the tank. I saw on another website they had versa specific dosing tubing but don’t see that on BRS.
 
Does anybody know which dosing pump tubing on BRS is appropriate for the versa dosing pump. Not the tubing inside the device, the tubing that goes to the tank. I saw on another website they had versa specific dosing tubing but don’t see that on BRS.
You can use regular 1/4 Rodi tubing, saltwateraquirium.com sales the name brand tubing. I use both the name brand the BRS RODI tubing, both function the same.
 
Does anybody know which dosing pump tubing on BRS is appropriate for the versa dosing pump. Not the tubing inside the device, the tubing that goes to the tank. I saw on another website they had versa specific dosing tubing but don’t see that on BRS.
You can use regular 1/4 Rodi tubing, saltwateraquirium.com sales the name brand tubing. I use both the name brand the BRS RODI tubing, both function the same.
Thank you! Do you recommend a colored or clear tubing for dosing kalk?
 
Sorry, I don’t dose Kalkwasser but I do use different color lines to help me identify what is what. To my knowledge, kalkwasser does not clog or need to be covered from light. It will boil down to a preference.
 
I find the flexible dosing tubing easier. I bought a pack off of amazon. I do kalkwasser with my versa pump. The clear is the kalk.
image.jpg
 
I find the flexible dosing tubing easier. I bought a pack off of amazon. I do kalkwasser with my versa pump. The clear is the kalk.
image.jpg
Thanks!! Would you mind providing a link to the tubing?
 
Thanks!! Would you mind providing a link to the tubing?
This is what I bought, it nothing special about it. You have to use the air tube ends that go with it. I dose 900 ml a day spread out over 12 hours. If you need to dose significantly more the rodi tubes might be less restricting, but honestly don’t know if that matters.
Tubes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new