Versa pump mobius problem.

Nmaran72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got around to setting up 2 versa pumps I had. I set them up to dose 2 part I downloaded the app I think I set it up right. Now ever day I get an device error notification. Has anyone had this issue

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got around to setting up 2 versa pumps I had. I set them up to dose 2 part I downloaded the app I think I set it up right. Now ever day I get an device error notification. Has anyone had this issue
Device error is new to me. Would you be able to provide a screenshot?

In the mean time the best advice I can give at the moment is to unplug your versas and plug them back in. Then go to settings > troubleshooting > verify settings.

That will basically bump up what's saved on your versas with what is current on the app. if there are discrepancies it will either fix them automatically or prompt you to do it at the end.

Lastly, if you can explain how you programmed your versas to dose 2 part... ie what program are you using? smart, custom or continuous. and what is the schedule? xx ml xx times a day etc.

Thanks
Jimmy

BoxKing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best way to reset or troubleshoot Versa errors is not to unplug them, but to remove them from Mobious, and re-add. Usually the problems will correct themselves.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back