Versas stop connecting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have had 2 Versas which I use for auto water changes for a couple months now. All has been great until now. For some reason Mobius does not recognize my tank I have to attach my lighting which I can do with no issues. However my two versas will not connect at all they keep saying FAILED. I’ve tried resetting them and still nothing.

is there a way to fix this issue?

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After you reset the pump to add it again, do you get this message:

336B7A40-4A94-44E4-B7A5-58A662CD2FD3.jpeg

I
If this is the message, your not alone! For some reason it looks last firmware and/or Mobius application update has messed up some existing pumps and also new pumps. I do have this issue with a new pump, cant get it connected to Mobius. I already got a ticket and Ecotech is working on a solution for this. How long this will take? Well we dont know at this point.

OP
OP
Jrod381

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After you reset the pump to add it again, do you get this message:

336B7A40-4A94-44E4-B7A5-58A662CD2FD3.jpeg

I
If this is the message, your not alone! For some reason it looks last firmware and/or Mobius application update has messed up some existing pumps and also new pumps. I do have this issue with a new pump, cant get it connected to Mobius. I already got a ticket and Ecotech is working on a solution for this. How long this will take? Well we dont know at this point.
Yup that’s exactly what it is saying. I will have to call in ecotech to get a ticket as well I guess. This sucks but at least for me it’s only on the water change system and not actual dosing components

OP
OP
Jrod381

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI I received a message today saying they are sending an update to the Mobius app to fix the problem.

update: got the update and all working well

Dramad1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My versa is now working. Thanks emote have for jumping on the issue quickly and releasing a update as fast as you did. I'm pumped now!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back