Vertex Aquaristik launches a "Realization Of Modern Aquaria" with their new website!

griff500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a fan of the website. It's slow and a bit of a pain to navigate. I wasn't a fan of the previous website and this is not an improvement in my opinion.

Servillius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also had serious problems on mobile. It looks nice but I sadly can’t enjoy it. There’s a lot to be said for simplicity.

Mjrdude1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new site is beautiful!
Navigation needs a little improvement, I had issues browsing a category. IE: Lets say I'm not sure which model of widget would work best for me, I have to pick one and then hit the back button on the browser to get out of it. It'd be great if the explore button brought them all up on the same page to look at together.
:)

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure re your thoughts on IP. IP and free flow of information are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Underlying philosophy of patent system is that patent rights for a limited duratino are quid pro quo for disseminating information. Additionally, the rights encourage innovation.

Ken

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure re your thoughts on IP. IP and free flow of information are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

I found that to be an odd comment. Does he really think sharing product information is a source for IP theft? Easy enough to reverse engineer their products. Maybe he means sharing new product information well ahead of launch. If so, that's a mixed bag anyhow, and easily fixed.

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in for the win!!! Might have to set up another system if I win!

Crimson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, The flash on this website is professional.

I grew up with a website designer, he started at 15, and ended up on the front of Entrepreneur Magazine at 20years old. And I can say, is that this Layout and web design was meticulously thought out and crafted beautifully.

Nice job and good luck with the Launch! Love how all the information is right there without waiting for a new page to load!!

No one uses flash anymore. Adobe is killing all support for it in 2020. HTML 5 is the standard now.

My Android HTC u11 seems to load the site fine.

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool site! Subscribed to the newsletter! I like that video animation! Looks sharp!!

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worked fine for me. Nice looking site on my end! Subscribed to the newsletter.

Sits Unafraid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Site worked just fine but the user manual for the RO system I bought was just a reroute to the specs overview. I found YouTube videos on the subject to be far more helpful.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On mobile: a super headache- even with a good internet connection, takes way too long to find and access information.

On laptop:
I would rather a simple site that works, than one with endless sublinks that will not open.

For example, I cannot open any of the technical specs for the I-supra C+ sump system. On Safari or Chrome, with no ad-blocking or other extensions running.

8ACI78q.png

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back