Vertex Cerebra in 2022...

arking_mark

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2016
Messages
2,613
Reaction score
1,767
Location
Potomac
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A local reefer was clearing out some stuff and had a Vertex Cerebra they didn't want to see go to waste...

20220307_084528.jpg


So I'm going to give it a shot and see if I can get it to work.

If anyone has any info to share, that would be great.
 
I wonder if they run into issues due to being android based and no doubt running a version of Android that's no longer supported. Let us know how it goes!!
 
I have a box with the vertex controller. Its a really nice controller and power strip. I wish I could get it to work. Very interested in any information. I have plugged it into my pc and I can connect to the serial port and write bytes with a c# app. The device sees that it is connected and transmitting data, and disconnects with the app stops, I just don't know what bytes to write to it to be able to toggle individual outlets.
 
I know it's very old thread but wondering if you ever got anywhere?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new