• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex Cerebras!

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Version 1 Vertex Cerebras available.

$550 each! (plus shipping)

These can be exchanged for a brand new Vertex Cerebra V2 when they become available in the next month or so.

These will retail for $699-$799 (per Vertex Cerebra Club forum)

That's a BIG savings on one of the most anticipated controllers ever!
And you will be one of the first to get a new unit!

You will also have exclusive access to the Cerebra Club Forum (for owners only) if you get one of these before the new units are officially released and register your unit with Vertex as the new owner.

I'm anticipating a wait for them when they are released. I had intended on waiting till they are released after RAP and then putting them on Ebay where I may be able to get above retail depending on supply and demand, but figured I'd offer them here for forum members to have first crack at em. So act fast as my price will go up after the official announcement.

PS if Vertex lives up to it's promises, this could really be the new standard. I'm just frustrated because this Beta has taken MUCH longer than I anticipated. But there is finally light at the end of the tunnel! They promised a "big reveal" at RAP.
I picked up the extra two units on Craiglist and Ebay over the last year. One was from Radion who had purchased one to test it out. The other was from someone who lost faith. I was hoping to make a few bucks to offset the cost of the Cerebra and Power Bar I'm keeping to run my system.

(I have an extra Power bar I'll be selling in a separate thread)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back