Vertex Libra pump help

Checkitout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
456
Reaction score
19
Location
Walker, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to buy the Vertex Libra dosing pump but I can't decide if I want to purchase the DC motor or stepper motor version. Is the stepper motor $140 more worth it from the DC motor? And if so why? Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new