Vertex OMEGA 150 PROTEIN SKIMMER

RichyRich50

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$225

call or text at 678-467-7495

IMG_2385.jpg IMG_6583.jpeg IMG_6584.jpeg IMG_6585.jpeg IMG_6586.jpeg IMG_6587.jpeg IMG_6588.jpeg
 
is that $225 shipped?

will this fit in an 11x11.5 skimmer chamber?
 
Not ship but I can pay half.
is that $225 shipped?

will this fit in an 11x11.5 skimmer chamber?
it's not ship, But I can pay half.

  • Footprint: 9" x 12"
  • Height: 22"
 
my skimmer chamber is 11x11.5 abd shares space w a heater

it may fit if turned at an angle but may be too close to risk...
 
Did this sell?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new