• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex RX-6 Calcium Reactor

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DGee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vertex RX-6 Calcium Ractor, absolute beautiful monster of a reactor, 3 chambers. Converted to a DC pump for near silent operation and can still be run internally or externally.
$275

IMG_5498.jpg IMG_5499.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Vertex RX-6 Calcium Ractor, absolute beautiful monster of a reactor, 3 chambers. Converted to a DC pump for near silent operation and can still be run internally or externally.
$275

IMG_5498.jpg IMG_5499.jpg
very tempting. I have this unit and with pump impossible to find, may be a good 2nd unit

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back