• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex Rx-U Media Reactor & Rx-Z ZeoVit Reactor

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two Vertex reactors that have been used on and off over the past 2+ years.

The media reactor is 1.5L and was used only for a few months for carbon, but has mainly been kept dry and as a stand by in case it was needed. The media reactor does have an elbow solvent welded to one side of the ball valve, as that was how I had it installed.

The ZeoVit reactor is 2.0L model that can hold upto 2L of ZeoVit material. I used this reactor for two years without any issues. The o-rings are still nice and make everything fit tight. There is some wear and tear on the inner acrylic canister, as you would expected from tumbling stones for several years. The pump is almost brand new. I replaced the original and ran it for about two months before taking it offline completely. Both reactors have the original boxes and paper work.

I'll sell both reactors for $140 including shipping (these are bulky and shipping is gonna kill me since they are separate items)

IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0893.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back