Very Bleached Bubble Tip?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TriggersAmuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased 7 rock 'nems and 2 green bubble tips from LA this week. The 2 GBTAs were $100 large ones each, and I was shocked how Snow White they were when they arrived. To my understanding there are no white BTAs in nature, so is LA getting into the habit of selling these in such a bleached state? I know they can recover in time with frequent feedings, but it is just disappointing that when one pays a premium over what one can get locally that LA would sell an animal that is in such a compromised state. My prior purchase on Diver's Den wasn't much better, as they were a highlighter color, but at least they had some color.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TriggersAmuck We are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the Green Bubble Tip Anemones. We would appreciate the opportunity to view your order and reach out to you for a discussion/resolution. At your earliest convenience, please send us a private message with your order details/email address associated with the order. We look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back