Very first SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter excell007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

excell007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
249
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a few softies and LPS about 6 weeks ago and all of them are doing well and actually growing. So I decided to bite the bullet and get an SPS. For $20, what can go wrong right? Here it is after a day in my tank.
20201110_144825.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great starter SPS. They can grow very fast. Suck up your AlK.
You're absolutely right. I mix blue and black bucket red sea salt, i used to do 50/50, but now I have to use more black to maintain Alk level.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new