• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Very High End Collector's Acro Pack

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This pack is 2 packs put together with a little something I added in. It's all nice all famous named eye candies. I originally bought them to grow in my own tank but with a change in lifestyle and potentially moving to another location I've decided to gradually leave the hobby. I'm selling them at a lower price than I paid and you'll be saving quite some money this way than collecting them from several dealers. All the frags are very well encrusted; the Fantasy Island touched another coral but has been healing well since then and encrusting well. They are ready to ship.

$949 shipped
1. WWC Helios
2. Vivid Fire Garden

3. RRC Shazam
4. RRA Lady in Pink
5. JF Fantasy Island
6. RRC Pink Cadillac
7. Original Oregon Tort
8. RMF Red Gecko Granulosa
9. AquaSD Rainbow Milli
10. ORA Pearlberry
11. WWC Christmas Mirabilis
12. JF Fox Flame
13. 20k Lokani (not shown in pics)

Numbered.JPG

DSC00323.JPG
DSC00335.JPG
DSC00247.JPG

Standard DOA with pictures sent to me within 3 hours. Only refund no replacement in case of DOA. In the rare case of FedEx delay causing DOA a refund minus shipping charges and a 20% fee is issued.

Last edited:

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peng, this is a bargain! I wish I have the extra fund to grab these acros, good size, healthy and oh my those colors just explodes!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back