Very Limited Release: "Trop's Overdose Chalice" Frags now Available!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week at our booth at MACNA in Dallas, we displayed what we feel might be one of the most beautiful "chalice" corals we've ever seen: The "Trop's Overdose". Farmed by the legendary Richard Perrin of Tropicorium, this "legacy coral" was quite a hit! It was really cool when Richard stopped by the booth and happily recalled the farming of this coral! What a great man and a great story!

Since MACNA, we have received numerous inquiries asking when this coral will be available for sale. So, we decided to make a few frags and offer them on our website.

We are releasing a very limited number of frags for sale from our mother colony. These frags are 1/2"x1/2", and will require approximately 3 weeks before they are ready for delivery. We want to make sure they are healed and healthy before they are shipped!

Here's your chance to own a true "legacy" coral for your collection!

_DSC0656-TROP-OD-720.jpg

H2Oceans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice there is very few people that have had a chance to pickup the trop's overdose chalice very hard to come by these days. I no i was one of the first people to have a mother colonies of the overdose when Dick released it and was able to hand pick my colonies i got 3 of them and am still growing them out and love this chalice. Do not wait around very few people have it so buy it right now or you will be sorry you didn't it is off the hook. And it was nice to see you guys at Macna your corals were off the hook there and you all were great to talk with you all.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice there is very few people that have had a chance to pickup the trop's overdose chalice very hard to come by these days. I no i was one of the first people to have a mother colonies of the overdose when Dick released it and was able to hand pick my colonies i got 3 of them and am still growing them out and love this chalice. Do not wait around very few people have it so buy it right now or you will be sorry you didn't it is off the hook. And it was nice to see you guys at Macna your corals were off the hook there and you all were great to talk with you all.

Thanks for the kind words! It was nice to meet you, too!

We are pretty excited to have this coral available. it's so incredible that it almost looks artificial! It's too bad it's in such short supply. Once these initial frags are gone, we will not be fragging this coral again for some time, as we want our mother colony to heal and grow out more. I wish that we had more of them to offer, but it always seems that the crazy ones are so few and far in between, huh?

Scott

H2Oceans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem you guys are great to talk to and after getting to no you guys and seeing what you had i sent customers that bought from us to your booth because you had some corals they were looking for . And back to the Overdose i brought a frag of the Overdose to give to my buddy Kien or Ktar of The King Of Corals and had to get it out of my tank the first day because everyone new what it was and wanted it so bad. And back at you Scott i had a great time meeting you and talking with you i will give you a call some time and talk more also i will see you in florida next year we are right next to The King Of Corals booth.

Thanks for the kind words! It was nice to meet you, too!
We are pretty excited to have this coral available. it's so incredible that it almost looks artificial! It's too bad it's in such short supply. Once these initial frags are gone, we will not be fragging this coral again for some time, as we want our mother colony to heal and grow out more. I wish that we had more of them to offer, but it always seems that the crazy ones are so few and far in between, huh?

Scott

Last edited:

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my frag in yesterday from Scott. I am very impressed with the quality of the corals. Scott even took the time to call me about shipping and the frag I requested. He also asked me some question and took the time to listen to the feedback. This was my first order with them and I am very pleased and will be order more in the future.

Great Job Scott and staff

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry all for the delayed response. I'm currently in The UK on a speaking gig, but will be actively updating this forum more upon my return. Lots of exciting stuff coming soon!

Scott

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back