Very nice paly pack and MH chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Obsessed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Obsessed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
63
Location
CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The weather is warming up around here so I should be able to ship these Monday of next week. They will be packaged in a styrofoam lined box with a 72 hour heatpack. Shipping is your choice, I have had good luck with USPS Priority for zoa frags. Prices below do not include shipping. Most of these purchased from Nanofins here on R2R.

Paly pack will be $250 and will include

5+ polyps of LE Apocalypse Paly
5+ polyps of Who Dah's Cat Eye Palys
3 polyps of Original LE Envy Orange Palys
5+ polyps of Blue Agave PE's
5+ polyps of Electric Lady PE's
1 polyp of Everlasting Gobstopper

Here are some pics. These are the Agave and Electric Lady PE's.

7a525344.jpg


Not my frag but a better pic of the Electric Lady PE.

dedfcd98.jpg



Here are the rest of the frags.

LE Apocalypse is #1
Who Dah's Cat Eye is #5
LE Envy Orange is #2, this is an older pic the 2 other polyps are fully open now.
Everlasting Gobstopper is #8

66bc604b.jpg
 
Here is a older pic on the Miami Hurricane chalice, I will try and get an updated pic today. It has 5 eyes on it currently, with 1 being huge. I am asking $150 plus shipping for this one.

c29eafc1.jpg
 
Just out of curiosity, what's #6 & #10. If you're willing to split the pack, I might be interested in a couple of frags.

PM'ed
 
#6 are Sunny D's and #10 are KO Nightmares.

The Agave's have been growing quick, that frag started off with just 3 polyps and within a month had at least 3 new polyps.
 
For all those PMing about splitting up the pack, right now I would like to sell as a package. If I can't do that I will sell them individually. Thanks!
 
Updated pic of the MH chalice, you can see 4 of the 5 eyes here.

IMG_2359.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new