Very nice unknown sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sergio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sergio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Location
DeSoto, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am holding this colony for a friend and it has got some great color from the day I got it. Does anyone know what it may be or what it resembles ?


image.jpg
 
Well, it is full branching so I don't think it is a type of monti. I'll try to post other angles of it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new