very pleased with Reefbeauties

TheStrangler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
253
Reaction score
204
My first venture after getting my 50 gallon SCA cube ready was to try to find a pair of Helfrichi firefish. After reading people's attempts and issues with WYSIWYG pairs from other retailers, I stumbled across Reefbeauties. I figured it wouldn't hurt to reach out with an email to see if they had a pair available. They honestly told me that they did not. I figured that I'd give it a shot anyway, and they put in the effort to see if any fish were clearly aggressive towards one another when choosing two for me. I understood that there wasn't a ton that they could do for me given my request, but they did go out and do what they could to accommodate my request. I ordered on 7/5, they shipped in the evening on 7/6, and they arrived to my door at 10AM on 7/7. Within an hour, they were in my tank. After another hour, they were both exploring around their new home, albeit cautiously. Two hours after that, they were eating and exploring around more brazenly. The fish arrived in flawless shape, with good color, good shape, and well fed. While they're the first fish in the tank, I found it pleasantly unusual for dartfish of any type to be out and about so quickly.

(poor picture because my lights are off) I'll update this thread tomorrow when the lights turn back on.

Gj9JBtD.png


I just wanted to put a vote of confidence in for ReefBeauties because they did a spectacular job for me.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new