Very Pretty Girl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eternal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eternal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
334
Reaction score
7
Location
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures of my female lineatus wrasse.
DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg
 
good looking wrasse? Are they very aggressive?

They are not aggressive, very peacefull. This is a female very hard to find. Males are much nicer looking but lose some color with no female.
 
How are they with other Wrasse? I looked up the males and they are gorgeous.

Ricky,
 
no male? or just gonna let the female progress? congrats on being able to get a female... she is a beauty... :)
 
no male? or just gonna let the female progress? congrats on being able to get a female... she is a beauty...

I have 1 supermale and 2 females. I am hoping to get better color out of the supermale. Plus for $38 (female in pic.) how could I go wrong. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new