Very thick white fish poop help

Boido

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, I literally just got my fish today, And it seems 3 of my goldfish all had this problem, i have no idea if its parasites or not? im worried and idk what to do does anyone know what i can do? any suggestions? advice? and how i treat it?

53EA17E2-BD48-46BB-9F8B-8AF7AEB8E05F.jpeg 2BFC6832-90CF-4E10-83CC-71F7A3B252E9.jpeg
 
This is a reef/saltwater forum, so I don’t know how much help you’ll be able to get here. I do know that when saltwater fish have white stringy poops it generally means they have internal parasites.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new