Very unique Collector Blastos

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
2,162
Location
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Once in a while I get to release these beauties and finally I have decided to part with these:

1) Samsreef OOTW Rainbow blasto - $1000. I have been growing them for over 5 yrs. Slow grower but consistent. Every polyp eventually develops purple, green, yellow and oranges. It holds it price because they grow slow. A true rainbow blasto.
IMG_5030.jpeg

IMG_5039.jpeg


Check out the mother colony on a 3 inch frag disk next to wwc rainbow blasto (4 inches)

IMG_5034.jpeg


2) Very unique yellow blasto with green border - $250
IMG_5041.jpeg


I would prefer to sell locally in NJ but will ship for $50 anywhere within the 48 states. PayPal accepted.

Sam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new