Vetteguy is at it again. . . . . . Yes - Another tank !!!

When I’m vacuuming and the tangs are following me back and forth
F936FEE1-0898-4797-BD80-3D79532174D0.jpeg
C47E1803-B4E9-4812-953B-BD4ABFDC827E.jpeg
2BB5B968-42D4-471A-AFD9-E188426A25B6.jpeg


39960B58-FC68-4EE9-A130-27A2E212783B.jpeg
 
Feeding time- Added 8X10" algae sheet. Lasted 1m8s

1637287086451.png
1637287105332.png
1637287121381.png
 
A few feeding time pics Xmas night:

1640482415337.jpeg
1640482449124.jpeg
1640482497862.jpeg
1640482528118.jpeg
 
Looking good, bro!
 
So when can we expect a build thread from the swimming pool you're installing next? I've got my trunks and goggles ready!
 
Looking great, what are you feeding the copper band? Never had luck long term with them!
 
You can start with mine to fill with saltwater man :) Unfortunately its not warm enough here for that in switzerland…

any ideas? :‘)
 

Attachments

  • 69E06F0F-240E-4DF2-8D19-2CD50BFF9B56.jpeg
    69E06F0F-240E-4DF2-8D19-2CD50BFF9B56.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 032320A2-37B4-42C6-B162-AEC8810EDEF6.jpeg
    032320A2-37B4-42C6-B162-AEC8810EDEF6.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 96
  • C6071C53-8EC1-41F1-8F52-1DE2FDF571AF.jpeg
    C6071C53-8EC1-41F1-8F52-1DE2FDF571AF.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 108
So fish tank door bell rings. A cute girl is at the door and asks if there is any room for her. How can I say no ???

1641953796924.png
 
So fish tank door bell rings. A cute girl is at the door and asks if there is any room for her. How can I say no ???

1641953796924.png
Looking past the cute girl. I would like to more of what is behind her. FTS perhaps
 
Had ICP test done ( been nearly a year). To my shock, Only levels elevated but not dangerously high were iron and Manganese which were in PPB
Also to note: I mailed this last Tuesday and got results back very quickly (under a week)
 
Another Tang added:

Convict:

1652045798341.png
1652045817343.png
 
Overdue progress pics:

1659998558641.png
1659998571859.png
1659998585445.png
1659998608453.png
1659998628791.png
1659998642856.png
1659998659006.png
1659998673385.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new