Vibrant for bubble algae

Royy13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some Vibrant to treat bubble algae and was wondering what kind of dosing schedule people are using. Maybe if anyone found it better to dose at a certain time such as light off, lights on, whatever. Any other tips would be welcomed as well.

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump_zps33fd2ad3-1.gif

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Vibrant with great results following the manufacturer recommendations, 1ml x 10 gallons of water volume. Didn't matter what time you add it to the tank, but just make sure you turn off the skimmer for about an hour or more.

For a very well taken care of, clean aquarium, add 1ml of Vibrant per 10 gallons of aquarium water once every 2 weeks.

For a dirtier aquarium, add 1ml of Vibrant per 10 gallons of aquarium water once per week.

There is no need to discontinue the use of any filtration while using Vibrant.

Vibrant is safe with all fish, corals and invertebrates.

Vibrant works differently in every aquarium. Some people see almost instant results and some people will have to do multiple treatments for it to kick in and take over. If the first dose knocks it out, great! If not, follow the dosing schedule and sooner than later you will have a clean Vibrant tank also :)

wattson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the middle of the third week of Vibrant treatment and see no improvement at all...dont know what to say but possibly should of went with Fluco treatment for BA.
My grandis tank is not liking this Vibrant treatment.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the middle of the third week of Vibrant treatment and see no improvement at all...dont know what to say but possibly should of went with Fluco treatment for BA.
My grandis tank is not liking this Vibrant treatment.

I tried Fluconazole and it didn't help my BA at all.

Newms118

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive tried Emerald crabs, little munchballs didnt eat any bubble algae.

Back