Vibrant FW for use with SW aquariums?

xxmalaboo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks, new to the forum here. I accodently bought vibrant freshwater for use with my saltwater fish only tank. I’m using it to control some algae in my tank. Would using the FW version of vibrant work in a saltwater tank, or should I just try to sell the open bottle?

thank you
 
I would suggest selling and using the saltwater version.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new