Vibrant?

Any experiences with vibrant ? Does it do what it claims? Any negatives on livestock or corals? Parameters?
 
There are numerous VERY large threads that you should check out if you have a lot of time to read. You will find extremes on both sides of the spectrum. I used it successfully for a while until, for whatever reason, it stopped working. I did have issues with Gorgonias.....and eventually SPS due to nutrients bottoming out because of the bacteria in Vibrant.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new