Video Editing Software

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long reach here but does anyone have an unedited video they recorded that needs editing? I'm trying to gain some experience with this editing software I have. Does not have to necessarily have to be reef related.

No charge. For free. I am by no means trying to sell a service, just simply gain experience and learn the editing software more.

If not allowed or if posted in the wrong place, I am sorry, please move or delete.

Thanks

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would there be more interest between a single video. Or several clips that can be merged to a single video?

Either is fine. I can work with a long single video and cut out the dead spots or merge together a trim multiple videos to make a single video.

kaos14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a video that needs editing, but I did go through a similar learning phase myself. When I transitioned from a MacBook to Windows, I had to leave iMovie behind and found myself searching for a new video editor that could cater to a Windows user like me. Movavi was my choice because it was user-friendly enough for a beginner but also packed with advanced features that helped me grow my skills, like the Chroma Key feature and creative filters.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 95 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back