Video game room tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter RWinfrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RWinfrey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
483
Location
Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1748.JPG
IMG_1747.JPG
So I am think a reefer 170 or sc aquarium 60cube next to the couch
 
What kind of video games will be in the video game room??? That's one of my other hobbies, especially the vintage stuff!
 
We got a new tv , we can get 6 systems on the changer so
N64
Game cube
Wii U
Saga retro kinda stinks but it has sonic
Nintendo classic
Nintendo switch we preordered it
 
I am even thinking of putting a big ol stuffed swordfish above the couch haha
 
I am even thinking of putting a big ol stuffed swordfish above the couch haha

I can get you a real on for cheap!!! I believe it's about seven feet long. Let me know if you are interested!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new