VIDEO: How to Acclimate Fish and Corals

Do you drip acclimate your fish?

  • Yes, of course!

    Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Nope, never!

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I didn't know I needed to!

    Votes: 1 10.0%

  • Total voters
    10
When adding the fish with the dip method does it make things like ich go away?
 
When adding the fish with the dip method does it make things like ich go away?

No. We recently released a video about ich we think you may find helpful.



We also recommend this episode about building a quarantine tank.

 
Thanks I already have a QT.

That's great! You're a step ahead of a lot of us. Many hobbyists learn the hard way before investing in a QT/hospital tank!

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new